Nearly all organizations have adopted the cloud to modernize their operations, enable rapid innovation, and accelerate growth, and there are no signs of slowing down. Gartner estimates that by 2025, over 95% of new digital...Read More
Navigating the Financial Landscape
Expert insights, tips, and strategies for managing your company's finances effectively.
A Guide to Managing Security Risks and Protecting Workloads in AWS
Organizations are moving workloads and applications to public cloud platforms to facilitate faster product delivery, data-driven customer experiences, business innovation, and digital transformation, to name just a few of the cloud’s myriad benefits.Read More
Top Four Considerations to Successfully and Securely Run Critical Applications in the Cloud
Today, nearly all organizations have adopted the cloud to modernize their operations, enable rapid innovation, and accelerate growth. The 2022 Cloud Security Report, a global survey of 823 cybersecurity professionals sponsored by Fortinet, reported that...Read More
WP JP HYBRID
please use translated tite and asset in this link: https://techreports.techmediaresources.com/Workplace-ThreeTipsHR2710.htmlRead More
Transforming Existing Hotels to Net Zero Carbon
It is widely acknowledged that this decade needs to be one of climate action. Without taking bold steps now, we will not be able to achieve the net zero carbon target set for 2050 and...Read More
- Canada's oilsands poised to grow in 'era of optimization'
Episode 196 of Down to Business podcast
- Kitchen table separation agreements can be binding under the right circumstances
Laurie Pawlitza: Clients often ask their family lawyers whether their agreement is binding. The answer? It depends
- Planning to live a long, healthy life? Here's how to make your money last
Ted Rechtshaffen: Combining your financial and health picture along with general life expectancy data gets you a good part of the way there
- These are the biggest myths in personal finance — and they'll cost you if followed blindly
Jason Heath: Beware of financial advice that is biased or even outright wrong
- Making a deliberate TFSA overcontribution is never a good idea, even if your investment is a big winner
Jamie Golombek: CRA will tax any income or gain arising from a deliberate overcontribution at 100%
- Early retirement just a dream for couple who want to buy new home in Vancouver
Most of their money is already tied up in real estate, and they are 64% behind on savings needed for a comfortable retirement
- 9 Things You Can Get for Free in June
Summer is right around the corner, and it's time to take advantage of these sizzling hot offers.
- 10 Beach Towns With the Most Affordable Homes
You don't have to spend a ton of money to live close to the water.
- How to Turn Accomplishments Into Stories for Your Job Interviews
Here's how to be ready for every question a hiring manager can ask while showing off your professional skills.
- The 15 Most Dangerous States for Drivers
See if your state ranks for the most dangerous in overall driver safety and car collisions.
- 7 Times When You Should Not Shop Online
It's so easy to shop from the comfort of your couch, but it's not always smart.
- 7 Popular Majors That Leave Grads Struggling to Earn $50,000
These majors may be popular, but they won't make you rich.
- Branded Surveys Review 2023: How Much You Can Earn
Welcome to my Branded Surveys review! If you are looking for ways to make extra cash at home on a flexible schedule, then I recommend checking out Branded Surveys. This honest review of Branded Surveys is going to explain what Branded Surveys is, […]
- 30+ Small Business Ideas To Become Your Own Boss In 2023!
Are you looking for the best small business ideas? Whether you are looking for an online business that you can start and do from home, an in-person business, or something else, there are many different businesses that you can start. According to the […]
- How To Get $20 PayPal Now: Quick and Easy Steps for Immediate Cash
Looking to learn how to get $20 PayPal now? Whether you want to learn how to get $20 in 5 minutes or if you have a little more time such as a day or even a week or so, there are many ways to learn how to make $20 fast so that you can make The post […]
- Why All Solopreneurs Should Consider Opening a Solo 401k
Today, I have a very informative article from Paul Kim of Ocho all about the benefits of having a solo 401k, how much you can contribute each year, and how a solo 401k works. Since many of my readers are self-employed, I thought this would be the […]
- My Honest Fetch Rewards Review (Is This App Legit?)
Have you heard about Fetch Rewards? My Fetch Rewards Review will show you how to earn free gift cards by simply snapping a picture of your receipts with your phone. That’s it – Fetch is really that easy! Fetch Rewards is a cash back and gift […]
- My Secret To Making $5 Million Online & Working Just 10 Hours A Week
For years, I was working anywhere from 60 to 100 hours per week. I hardly got any sleep, barely saw my friends and family, and had very little time to do things for myself. It was exhausting, and I knew that I couldn’t do that long term. When I […]
- Qatar GDP growth to slow to 2.3% in 2023 as FIFA effect dies down
The NFE will start to increase revenue streams in 2026, adding to Qatar's already robust...
- Cybersecurity company Dragos makes failed ransomware attack public
The attackers eventually turned to referencing family members and contacting other Dragos contacts to elicit...
- UAE issues three new Ministerial decisions on corporate tax
The exemption will prevent a double corporate tax on the profits of one entity and...
- TCS join hands with Google Cloud to launch next-gen generative AI offering
Tata Consultancy Services has over 25,000 Google Cloud certified engineers...
- Can layoffs harm shareholder returns?
In many notable bellwether companies, particularly in the technology, retail and financial services industries, this...
- Business Leader of the Week: Meet Dylan Jadeja, new CEO of Riot Games
In Goldman Sachs, Dylan Jadeja led highly successful transactions including Lululemon’s 2007 IPO and the...
- IF Insights: Have the sanctions against Russia worked?
One of the primary objectives of the sanctions was to limit Russia's access to the...
- UAE national airlines expanded their flights to Malaysia
The GCAA stated that Etihad Airways, Emirates and Air Arabia operate 7, 14 and 7...
- Check Security Features: What to Look for to Protect Against Fraud
In today's digital age, where technology has revolutionized the way we handle financial transactions, it's essential to stay vigilant and protect ourselves against fraud.
- Why Financial Services Firms are Banking on Behavioural Biometrics to Beat Fraud
Rob Woods, Market Planning Director at LexisNexis Risk Solutions, looks at how financial services firms are using behavioural biometrics to build stronger trust with customers in a digital setting and to strengthen their defences against fraud.
- The Ins and Outs of Filing a Defective Products Claim
When a consumer buys a product from a manufacturer or retailer, they expect the product to function safely and effectively.
- The Stock Market’s ‘Strong Start’ to 2023 Could Signal Good News for the Rest of the Year
A new analysis shows that when stocks perform well during the first 100 trading days of a year, even bigger gains tend to follow.
- Here’s How Low Gas Prices Could Go This Summer
Drivers should be paying at least $1 less per gallon compared to last summer.
- This Map Shows How Much Couples in Every State Spend on Weddings
Start saving up if you're getting married in the Northeast — especially New Jersey.
- Are Stocks Headed for a Bull Market? Here’s What Experts Say
Plus, how to prepare your portfolio.
- How To Pay Off Credit Card Debt
Find out 8 ways to pay off credit card debt.
- How To Protect Yourself Online: A Hacker’s Guide
Cybercrime is on the rise, and we’re all vulnerable. The FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center fielded 800,944 complaints reporting losses of more than $10.3 billion from suspected internet scams in 2022. On the dark web, Social Security […]
- Chase Total Checking® Review — Benefits, Features, and Costs
You can still find free checking accounts these days if you know where to look, but truly free checking accounts are in short supply at big banks like Wells Fargo and Chase. So the fact that the Chase Total Checking® makes it relatively easy to waive its $12 monthly maintenance fee counts as a win. The post Chase Total Checking® Review — Benefits, Features, and Costs appeared first on Money Crashers.
- United Quest Card Review — The “Goldilocks” Credit Card
The United Quest Card occupies a middle ground somewhere between the top-end United Club Card and the entry-level United Explorer Card. It makes sense for frequent United flyers who like airline perks but balk at the Club Card’s annual fee. Is it right for you? The post United Quest Card Review — The “Goldilocks” Credit Card appeared first on Money Crashers.
- BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account Review — For Those Under 25
Need a new bank account? Don't care for bells and whistles? Under 25? If that sounds like you, the BMO Harris Smart Money Account could be right for you. Just understand that "no frills" really does mean "no frills." The post BMO Harris Smart Money™ Account Review — For Those Under 25 appeared first on Money Crashers.
- SOFR — What Is the Secured Overnight Financing Rate?
Thanks to widespread manipulation, the all-important benchmark rate known as Libor is out. SOFR is in. Find out how it improves on its predecessor and learn its potential areas for concern. The post SOFR — What Is the Secured Overnight Financing Rate? appeared first on Money Crashers.
- U.S. Bank Secured Visa® Card Review — Gateway to Credit Building
If you’re building credit or recovering from bankruptcy, a secured credit card like the U.S. Bank Secured Visa Card could be right for you. But before you apply, understand what you’re getting into: the good, the bad, and the confusing. The post U.S. Bank Secured Visa® Card Review — Gateway to Credit Building appeared first on Money Crashers.
- 21 Best New Bank Account Promotions & Offers for June 2023
Sorting through the best bank account offers can take forever. And by the time you find them all, decide which one, and leap, the offer's already gone. But this running list will give you the edge you need to pounce when the time is right. The post 21 Best New Bank Account Promotions & Offers for June 2023 appeared first on Money Crashers.
- How the self-employed can get organized
Get those receipts and documents in order—disorganization can affect your productivity and profit. The post How the self-employed can get organized appeared first on MoneySense.
- Canada’s best Visa credit cards 2023
As the world's largest credit card company, Visa offers a wide array of credit cards and benefits, making it easy to find one that works for you. The post Canada’s best Visa credit cards 2023 appeared first on MoneySense.
- Canada’s best Aeroplan credit cards for 2023
Interested in earning versatile travel points at a faster rate? Here’s what you need to know to get started. The post Canada’s best Aeroplan credit cards for 2023 appeared first on MoneySense.
- Canada’s best rewards credit cards for 2023
From redeemable points to cold hard cash, these credit cards offer big rewards on your everyday spending. The post Canada’s best rewards credit cards for 2023 appeared first on MoneySense.
- Credit card mistakes and the secret to avoiding the impulse buy
FICO’S Jenelle Dito shares personal lessons around credit and how finlit impacts her job educating about credit scores. The post Credit card mistakes and the secret to avoiding the impulse buy appeared first on MoneySense.
- What ETFs should a millennial couch potato invest in?
Conventional wisdom says young people can afford to be aggressive with their investments, but keep in mind there are situations when that may not apply. The post What ETFs should a millennial couch potato invest in? appeared first on MoneySense.
- Tax Evasion Statistics
Taxes are part of life, and most of us pay them in full and on time. These tax evasion statistics tell us more about who doesn't pay. The post Tax Evasion Statistics appeared first on FinMasters.
- Money 2.0: How Technology Is Changing the Way We Manage Money
Technology has altered every facet of our personal finances, from how we make money to how we invest it. But with change comes negatives. The post Money 2.0: How Technology Is Changing the Way We Manage Money appeared first on FinMasters.
- Best Stock Charting Software in 2023: Reviews and Comparison
Charts are powerful analytical tools used in some form by most investors. Here's a look at some of the top charting software picks. The post Best Stock Charting Software in 2023: Reviews and Comparison appeared first on FinMasters.
- Delivering Success: Essential Tips for Thriving as a Delivery Driver
Driving for delivery companies is a popular side hustle. Here's a look at how to make it profitable, from an experienced veteran. The post Delivering Success: Essential Tips for Thriving as a Delivery Driver appeared first on FinMasters.
- US Foreclosure Rate by Year, State and City (2023)
Foreclosures are on the rise, as financial stress and the withdrawal of COVID-era protections set in. Here are the figures. The post US Foreclosure Rate by Year, State and City (2023) appeared first on FinMasters.
- How to Buy OpenAI Stock
OpenAI product Chat GPT has attracted a surge of attention, and that has investors wondering how to buy OpenAI stock. Here's a closer look. The post How to Buy OpenAI Stock appeared first on FinMasters.
- The Changing Landscape Of High-Yield Savings Accounts
What is the current landscape of high-yield savings accounts look like? Are the 5% interest savings accounts I once wrote about even worth the hassle anymore? In this post, I wanted to look at what's currently out there and consider how I'd approach these high-yield savings accounts today. The post The Changing Landscape Of High-Yield Savings Accounts appeared first on Financial Panther.
- Hovsco HovBeta Ebike Review – A Powerful Feature-Packed Foldable Fat Tire Ebike
In this Hovsco HovBeta ebike review, we'll take a closer look at the specs and features of the HovBeta, what my experience with it has been like, and why this ebike might be a good fit for you. The post Hovsco HovBeta Ebike Review – A Powerful Feature-Packed Foldable Fat Tire Ebike appeared first on Financial Panther.
- GO2Bank Referral Bonus – Step By Step Guide
GO2Bank is currently offering new users a $100 signup bonus when opening an account using a referral link and meeting a few requirements. To earn your GO2Bank referral bonus, you need to do the following: Open a new GO2Bank account using a referral link (here’s my GO2Bank referral link). Complete a direct deposit of $200 The post GO2Bank Referral Bonus – Step By Step Guide appeared first on Financial Panther.
- March 2023 Side Hustle Report – $928.44
Hey everyone. It’s time for another side hustle report. Let’s take a look at what I was able to earn side hustling in March 2023. Side Hustle Income for March 2023 Airbnb/Rental Income: $2,400 (not included in total) Rover: $547.85 DoorDash/Uber Eats/Grubhub: $262.48 Shipt/Instacart: $0 Wag: $0 Bird/Lime: $0 Selling Trash Finds/Flipping: $0 WeGoLook: $0 The post March 2023 Side Hustle Report – $928.44 appeared first on Financial Panther.
- HandleStash Review – A Cup Holder Designed To Prevent Spills
One accessory I always like to add to my bike is a handlebar cup holder. These aren’t the typical water bottle cup holders that many people stick to the frame of their bikes but rather are cupholders that mount to your bike’s handlebars. Since I’m primarily riding my bike for transportation, rather than recreation, I’m The post HandleStash Review – A Cup Holder Designed To Prevent Spills appeared first on Financial Panther.
- February 2023 Side Hustle Report – $802.57
I’m late getting this one out, but here’s the side hustle report for February 2023. Below is a breakdown of my gig economy earnings for last month. Side Hustle Income for February 2023 Airbnb/Rental Income: $2,400 (not included in total) Rover: $564.95 DoorDash/Uber Eats/Grubhub: $140.70 Shipt/Instacart: $0 Wag: $0 Bird/Lime: $0 Selling Trash Finds/Flipping: $24 The post February 2023 Side Hustle Report – $802.57 appeared first on Financial Panther.